Car Sales Administrator- Birmingham, AL
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for the position of Car Sales
Administrator at the Birmingham, AL Headquarters. The offices are
located in Hoover, AL
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Car Sales Department has an immediate
opening for a Car Sales Administrator. This position will manage
the majority of the day-to-day administrative duties for our
operational branches. This individual will perform many basic
functions, including processing car sales, making payments,
answering financial institution questions, and learning basic car
sales accounting fundamentals by working account schedules.
This position will be responsible for supporting and working
closely with the Remarketing departments. The Car Sales
administrator is responsible for the approval process of car sales,
preparing titles to be sent to buyers, auction, other groups and
department of motor vehicles. Our License and Title Department is
committed to the training and development of our employees. Our
goal is to provide opportunity in other areas of the business.This
opportunity is for a detailed individual who is both team and
customer service oriented. We work together to achieve common goals
and aspire to achieve excellence in all that we do.
The rate of pay range for this position is $16.25 - $18.00 / hourly
depending on experience, plus a full benefits package.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day
- the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response, please click here.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Verify all information is accurate and signed Buyer's
- Review and approve buyer's orders within the hour of receiving
in EVMS program.
- Process any car sale reversal for units that are one month old
- Prepare titles to be signed by management with required
- Update FedEx tracking information into the title tracker
database same day title is sent out.
- Registering daily on NJ Trivin
- Prepare DMV batch work to be sent out to NJ DMV
- Make all necessary copies of titles prior to sending titles to
- Maintain adequate inventory of MV-50 books for all required
- Print payment daily via ITMS for all locations.
- Request duplicate titles as needed.
- Prepare and send titles to auction the same day requested and
update Remarketer with tracking information.
- Notify Remarketing team of any title challenges encounter.
- Handle all incoming calls for inquiries regarding titles.
- Handle fax requests within three hours.
- Maintain unit files in alphabetical order/month.
- Any other administrative duties as requested by Supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of experience in an administrative
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work
full-time, 40 hours a week 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Birmingham , Car Sales Administrator- Birmingham, AL, Sales , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!