SPQREA - Associate Broker
Company: National Black MBA Association
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE? About The
- Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and
marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients.
Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice
President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice
Chairman are awarded based on production. What You'll Do:
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through
prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling
additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Provide tenants and landlords with pertinent information on
leasing availability, current market conditions, and property
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss
property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys,
summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for
listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses.
Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking
rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such
as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as
deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations
and due diligence.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property
values, and legislation that may affect the real estate
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as
well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of
creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company
databases. What You'll Need:To perform this job successfully, an
individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or
- Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong
organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous
service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages,
discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis. Applicants must be currently
authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa
sponsorship now or in the future.Why CBRE?When you join CBRE you
will have the support and resources of a global firm where an
entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You'll realize your
potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an
environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To
enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and
leaders in the industry.Our culture is built on our RISE values and
reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people.
Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate
solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.Coming to
work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package,
401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and
Keywords: National Black MBA Association, Birmingham , SPQREA - Associate Broker, Sales , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!