PT Fundraising Associate Jobs- Hoover, AL
Posted on: May 24, 2018
Do you have a genuine passion for helping others? Are you a positive personality that can responsibly inspire others to action? Are you truly confident performing fundraising by phone and/or in person? Are you available for part-time work 9:00am-3:00pm? If so, Adecco has wonderful opportunities for a motivated Fundraising Recruitment Coordinators.
Must be flexible and dependable; willing to work well in a fast-paced environment, treat others with respect and consideration, and accept responsibility for your own actions. An adept Recruitment Coordinator understands the business implications of his/her decisions, aligns their work with strategic sales goals, completes administrative tasks and develops strategies to achieve organizational goals.
These qualified candidates and creative fundraisers are responsible for securing new income, developing relationships with major sponsors and working to expand our client┐s business clientele. Recruitment Coordinators are part of the contact center team that happily reach out to potential supporters and work with the organization┐s directors to ensure positive monetary growth and awareness about neuromuscular diseases.
Ideal candidates have drive and are fully motivated to meet and exceed fundraising goals and quotas. They clearly and persuasively communicate, listen and seek clarifications, participate in meetings, and write clearly and informatively. Recruitment Coordinators also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with sponsors to meet business objectives. They seek increased responsibilities and ask for and offer help when needed.
Recruitment Coordinators also demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of personalities and leadership styles. Those who thrive in this role show initiative by measuring themselves against a standard of excellence. They avail themselves of all training resources and undertake self-development activities to learn new skills. His/her ability to multitask in a changing work environment, while managing competitive demands and unexpected events is tantamount to long-term success.
- Participate in the execution of major fundraising programs such as Shamrocks against Dystrophy, Muscle Walk, Lock-Ups, Fill the Boot, Golf Tournaments, Social Events and other community based fundraising and health care activities such as clinics, camps, support groups, and other service programs.
- Have excellent speaking, hand writing, and detailed accurate note-taking skills.
- Execute to exceed revenue goals and quotas specifically related to growth and new income sources.
- Create fundraising opportunities through various business development techniques including prospecting, targeted follow-up on provided leads.
- Leverage existing business while continually generating new sales.
- Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
- Represent Company throughout the community and actively engage in networking events and business development groups.
- Consistently uses fundraising strategy to meet timelines and donation goals.
- Build relationships and accountability systems to ensure supporters are engaged and company┐s mission is clearly articulated.
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
- Employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to make repetitive phone calls manually. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
┐ Bachelor┐s Degree (Business or Non-Profit Management preferred) and 2 to 3 years of demonstrated sales and business development experience with a track record of successfully meeting sales quotas and surpassing expectations or equivalent combination of education and work experience in sales and/or fundraising.
┐ Ability to work independently and have high personal expectations of work product
┐ Strong computer skills, basic telephone skills, and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results
┐ Telesales, Fundraising, Non-Profit, Medical Collections, or Banking background preferred.
Work in a service-oriented, fun, competitive environment. Start making a difference today! Apply Now!
Keywords: , Birmingham, PT Fundraising Associate Jobs- Hoover, AL, Sales, Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!