NEW YEAR / NEW CAREER - Entry Level Sales - Guaranteed Salary
Company: Coast to Coast Events
Posted on: February 15, 2019
GENERAL SUMMARY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE The Account Executive will maximize the sale of top brands in the mobility and technology field face to face to customers through effective account management, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier objectives. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Effectively execute sales presentations.
- Escalate concerns directly impacting a client / general customer care
- Attend staff training and leadership meetings.
- Identify general efficiency needs of client accounts.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to provide the best customer service and sales for our clients
- Build relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
- Utilize pricing and promotion strategies, marketing opportunities, servicing and category management skills. **SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE** QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to motivate and influence clients to commit to buy and the drive to close sales
- Good strategic thinker with strong planning and organization skills and the ability to recommend solutions tailored to client's requirements and overcome challenges confidently
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously, including activity planning and renewal pipeline management
- Achievement-oriented with excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Strong individual who can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or university in related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1 to 5 years of sales experience COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position will further require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations. REASONING ABILITY: This position will also require the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. SKILLS/ABILITIES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills.
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance energy sales within an account.
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Key attributes (IE: entrepreneurial self starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action oriented, etc.) JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
- Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization's products or services.
- Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of specific customer's business operations and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization's products and services to each. Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information.
- Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator, customer support, customer support executive, program coordinator, speedway, circle k, coordinator, program, member services, members, greeter. YQVCZ3F
Keywords: Coast to Coast Events, Birmingham , NEW YEAR / NEW CAREER - Entry Level Sales - Guaranteed Salary, Sales , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!