Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Realty South RealtySouth is a full-service brokerage firm of HomeServices of America, Inc., and a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation's second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.
The most important element in the success of RealtySouth has been its Sales Associates and Staff. RealtySouth provides its Sales Associates with the tools they need to succeed. We have an in-house marketing department for our agents, offering traditional and custom marketing materials as well as technologies in e-commerce. Advanced training is not just encouraged but is provided year-round.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate courier, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: RealtySouth, Birmingham , Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent), Sales , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!